Sunday 13 November 2016

Production Interactive - Game Design

Production:Interactive
Game Design

I'm in charge of drawing up the backgrounds for my groups game. It's going to have separate layers to it so that if needed we can move one individual part of the background. 


In the photo above are concepts for the jungle and cave environment. 


For the cave we thought it would be cool and give the game more depth if there were open areas of the cave so you could see deeper into the background. In the very back of the picture I painted in a view of the ocean so it looked as if you could see out into the horizon. 


I've got here 2 versions of the jungle environment. I added in clouds and changed the position of the trees in the last picture because I thought the arrangement of the trees look more aesthetically pleasing. 

I'm still on the fence about the clouds as the look nice but I'm questioning whether it will look nice with the rest of the game pieces. This is something I'll need to discuss with my group about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment