Wednesday 30 November 2016

Production Interactive - Game Design

Production : Interactive
Game Design

I was asked to draw various cloud designs for the background as well as try to find some background music for the game. 
For the music, I tried searching for some royalty free music and came across a few sounds but I'm not sure at this stage whether we have time to put it into the game or not. I tried my best looking for a nice tropical island type of sound but it is not that easy to find.

Edited:
The game is using the track Steppin' Out sourced from a royalty free site at
http://www.purple-planet.com/jazz/4583971402

The clouds will be layered to have a similar parallax effect as the trees and cave background. 
These are the cloud designs I drew up in Photoshop:

A set of 4 small clouds

2 large clouds

A cluster of 4 clouds

2 Large fluffy clouds






No comments:

Post a Comment