Sunday 20 November 2016

Production Interactive - Game Design

Production : Interactive
Game Design

I've finished the background for the jungle area and its looking alright so far. 
After getting the correct dimensions for the canvas I resized previously drawn trees and adjusted composition of layout before exporting the separate layers as targa files.


It is quite long compared to my previous concept so to save time I duplicated the same set of trees and moved them around until I liked how the arrangement look. I would then go through the other tree layers to compare its whole look as a composition. I was later told though that it wasn't necessary  to draw the 3 layers of trees at differing heights because once placed into Unity the program could of easily done all the depth perception simple by placing layers closer or further apart.


The finished background:

I'm in the process of cleaning up the background layers for the cave and after I'll need to export each separate layer as a targa then have it placed into the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment